Outdoor Living Rooms/Backyard Landscaping, MA
View your finished
Watch this video of a completed outdoor living project and read more below:
Why waste valuable time and gas to find an outdoor retreat when you could spend your precious family and extra curricular time in your own backyard oasis or paradise. Let Decorative Landscapes Inc. work with you to design the perfect outdoor living space whether it be an outdoor living room, outdoor kitchen, tropical oasis in MA, backyard landscaping or adding a pond with a waterfall. We will design the perfect outdoor living space that reflects your style, functional, entertaining, budget and relaxation needs. You can truly create an extension of your home along with increasing your property value with a beautifully designed outdoor living space. Some things to consider when thinking about creating an outdoor space are architectural style, color harmony, traffic flow, space requirements, natural elements to be included and comfort.
A unique advantage that Decorative Landscapes Inc. can offer you over the competition is the whole design package. With Kim Gravel’s diverse background in interior decorating and design complimenting her landscape design background she can help you achieve the whole look with recommendations in fabrics, colors and accessories to complete your retreat. So, after the hardscape, stonework and softscape, plants, are installed Kim can help you decide on the finishing touches that will make your outdoor retreat the envy of any visitor.
Whatever your outdoor dreams may encompass Decorative Landscapes Inc. is more than prepared for the challenge with custom designs down to fabric choices, to state of the art heavy equipment for any landscape challenge. The list below is just a sampling of what we can do. If you don’t see your project listed give Kim or Dave a call anyway and they can help you plan your project.
- Outdoor Kitchens & Living Rooms
- Pillars or Columns
- Specialty Gardens such as Raised, Perennial or Herb Gardens
- Privacy Screens
- Dry River Beds
- Complete Design Offerings
Design Tips to Create the Perfect Outdoor Living Space to Suit Your Needs!
1. Determine the size and layout of your space. How much of your yard are you willing to dedicate to your retreat and how many different zones do you want to create?
2. Think about functionality for the space and entertaining. Do you want a small intimate garden setting or a large spacious expanse incorporating a kitchen, water & fire features and gardens?
3. Consider water and or fire elements. The perfect compliment to any backyard paradise and the ultimate in stress relief is to add the serene sounds of falling water or a warm burning fire. Envision yourself entertaining on Saturday night or relaxing in your lounge chair on Sunday morning to the sight and sound of a pond with a waterfall, fountain or crackling fire.
4. Compliment your home’s architectural style. Choose a design scheme that harmonizes with your home and resonates the inside. With an infinite amount of color and texture choices available in plant and stone selections, Kim will surely be able to find the ultimate products to define your space.
5. Privacy – Do you need to shelter your space from neighbors, the sun, wind or noisy distractions?
6. Convenience – Your outdoor room should be easily accessible to the home to help reduce the time of trips back and forth. Especially when cooking is involved.
7. Budget- You can have your dream backyard paradise. However, if the budget does not allow for the entire dream all at once, things can always be done in stages. For example, you would want to get all the hardscape or “foundation” elements put in first. You can always add plants and other aesthetic accessories down the road. Raynham, Taunton, Easton, Mansfield, Bridgewater, Attleboro, N. Attleboro, Plainville, Canton, Stoughton, Foxborough, Lakeville, Middleborough, Plymouth, Berkley, Rehoboth, Swansea, Somerset, Westport, Dighton, Freetown, Halifax, Plympton, Walpole, Franklin, Bellingham, Wrentham, Norfolk, Sharon